A Chiropractic Physician
conducts a clinical analysis for the express purpose of determining whether there is evidence of Vertebra Subluxation Syndrome
(VSS) or Vertebra Sublaxation Complex (VSC). When such VSS and VSC complexes are found, Chiropractic adjustments and ancillary
procedures may be given in an attempt to restore spinal integrity. It is the Chiropractic premise that spinal alignment allows
nerve transmission throughout the body and gives the body the opportunity to use its inherent recuperative powers.
Therapy is available. We are offering a variety of massage techniques to suit the needs of the community, such as:
Print out this page and receive our introductory special:
Bernard Hicks is our LMT on staff call today for a Great massage.
- Some Examples of the types of patients we commonly see in out office...
- Sports Injuries: Regular Chiropractic care can keep your body in top condition and
- give you the competitive edge.
- Automobile Accidents:
Seek chiropractic care immediately after being involved in an accident. Early diagnosis and
- treatment can reduce the risk
- of serious, permanent
- On the Job Injuries: Low back injury from improper lifting is
the nations #1 occupational hazard.
- Headaches, Backaches, & Neck
Injuries: All are nerve related conditions which respond extremely well to chiropractic.
- Children: Chiropractic is extremely effective for children.
- Pregnancy: Chiropractic offers drug-free relief from the back pain, neck pain, leg pain, and headaches associated
with pregnancy. Even the unborn child can reap the benefits of chiropractic.
Citizens: The Federal Government recognizes the benefits of chiropractic and covers treatment through Medicare benefits. While
some doctors no longer accept Medicare coverage, Eagle Chiropractic does.
Coverage: Chiropractic does not cost, it pays. Most insurance will cover chiropractic treatment. Eagle Chiropractic's insurance
department can work with your employer or insurance company to determine the extent of your coverage.
- Chiropractic Works: And that is what counts. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.